We Offer Five Popular Oils in a Softgel Capsule
Advantage Taking Softgel Capsules:
no unpleasant taste
no messy measuring
easy to carry while on the go
- Kshirabala (101) Softgel capsule - supports the healing of neuromuscular inflammatory pain, sciatica, spondylitis, and paralysis. It also rejuvenates nerves. These tabs help to relieve pain and inflammation. Many ailments like cataracts, ear-aches, headaches, suryavaratta, gulma, vaginal disorders, and colic are relieved by these capsules.
- Dhanwantaram (101) Softgel capsule - useful for vata related conditions of arthritis, paralysis, skeletal, and neuromuscular conditions. Promotes healthy post-partum care for mothers.
- Gandha Oil Softgel capsule - quickly heals broken bones and fractures, promotes hair growth. Strengthens bone, ligaments, and tendons by increasing the absorption of calcium. Useful for osteoarthritis and strengthens joints.
- Bala Oil Softgel capsule - useful for colds, coughs, vomiting, gulma, fainting, debility, paralysis, hysteria, and opisthotonos. Famous for all vata conditions, including that of all types of Avarana vāta conditions.
- Maharajaprasarini oil softgel capsule - useful in all kinds of acute and chronic rheumatism. It is also a nervine tonic and rejuvenating agent and also used for uterine complaints, colic, etc.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Kottakkal Ayurveda products and this information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have serious, acute or chronic health problems, please consult a trained health professional. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained Ayurvedic practitioner or doctor, call (800) 215-9934 or email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with one of our affiliated Ayurvedic professionals. Check with your doctor before taking herbs when pregnant or nursing.