Managing Pain With Ayurveda
Managing chronic pain is the number one reason many people visit a medical doctor. Often times the pain is chronic and medical doctors will offer drugs, surgery, and/or physical therapy. A common reality for many people is the pain does not go away and interferes with their daily activities.
AYURVEDA has many classic herbal formulas that offer effective relief from all types of pain, inflammation, swelling, and reduced mobility. Classical herbal formulas target many conditions and work best when taken internally and applied externally. We offer a wide range of products-tablets, capsules, drops, arishtams, and grithams for internal use and oils, creams, gels, balm, and churnam pastes for external application.
Products for Internal use:
- Bala arishtam - useful in vata disorders with physical weakness and neuromuscular pain. Tones and strengthens nerves, muscles, bones while nourishing the overall body. It improves weak digestion.
- Balaguluchyadi kwatham - useful in rheumatoid arthritis, swelling in the joints, burning sensation, pain, and fever.
- Dhanwantaram (101) soft gel capsule - useful for vata neuromuscular and skeletal disorders, helps prevent disorders of vata origin, promotes healthy pre- and post-natal care.
- Dhanwantaram (101) 10 ml drops - the same as a soft gel capsule.
- Guggulutiktaka ghritam - useful in vata inflammatory and degenerative conditions, fistula, cysts, tumors, metabolic dysfunction, skin disorders, and chronic ulcers.
- Guluchyadi kwatham - useful in excessive body heat, rheumatism, gout, urticaria, and indigestion.
- Kaisora Guggulu vatika - useful in chronic rheumatism, ulcerative skin diseases, and medo dushti.
- Kshirabala (101) soft gel capsule – it supports vata and pitta disorders that cause neuromuscular pains like sciatica, spondylosis, and paralysis and rejuvenates nerves. Effectively relieves pain and inflammation and helps cataracts, earaches, headaches, colic, and vaginal disorders.
- Kshirabala (101) 10 ml drops - the same as a soft gel capsule.
- Maharajaprasarini oil soft gel capsule - useful for neurological and rheumatic complaints, cervical and lumbar spondylosis.
- Maha Rasnadi kwatham - useful in osteoarthritis, degenerative joint diseases, hemiplegia, facial palsy, frozen shoulder, sciatica, gout, tremor, and scoliosis
- Ostikot tablet - this ideal polyherbal formulation helps in managing Osteo Arthritis as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and pain reliever.
- Rasnairandadi kwatham - useful in rheumatoid arthritis, cervical spondylitis, lumbar spondylitis, ankylosing spondylitis, and Sacro-ileitis.
- Rhukot tablet - a unique herbal combination offering anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-arthritic properties and most effectively relieves Rheumatoid Arthritis pain. Combine with Rhukot gel for the best results.
- Shaddharana churnam - useful in inflammatory arthritis, edema and ama conditions.
- Yogaraja Guggulu vatika - useful in joint disorders, fistula, hemorrhoids and anemia.
Products for External use:
- Dhanwantaram oil - useful for vata neuromuscular and skeletal disorders, helps prevent disorders of vata origin, promotes healthy pre- and post-natal care.
- Dhanwantaram cream - it relieves musculoskeletal & neuropathic pains.
- Jatamayadi churnam - Useful for external application for acute Inflammatory joint diseases.
- Karpuradi oil - it offers immediate relief in pain, cramps, and numbness.
- Kottamchukkadi churnam - useful for external application for synovitis, painful swollen joints.
- Kottamchukkadi oil - useful in both inflammatory and degenerative joint diseases.
- Kshirabala oil - useful in vata and pitta disorders causing neuromuscular pains, sciatica, spondylosis, and paralysis. Rejuvenates nerves and relieves pain and inflammation and helps earaches, headaches, and colic.
- Maha Narayana oil - useful in vata disorders of paralysis, arthritis, headaches, palsy, and injuries with fractures and tendon or ligament tears.
- Murivenna oil - useful for fractures, dislocations, sprains, traumatic injuries, wounds, and ulcers.
- Pain balm - it relieves muscle, joint, and back pain, as well as sprains caused by an injury.
- Pinda oil - useful in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gouty arthritis, and neuropathy.
- Rhukot gel - useful in topical application with anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-arthritic properties. When combined with Rhukot tablets relieves pain and inflammation. This is non-greasy and non-sticky.
- Valiya Sahacharadi oil - useful in vata disorders of sciatica, foot drop, lumbar spondylosis.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Kottakkal Ayurveda products and this information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have serious, acute or chronic health problems, please consult a trained health professional. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained Ayurvedic practitioner or doctor, call (800) 215-9934 or email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with one of our affiliated Ayurvedic professionals. Check with your doctor before taking herbs when pregnant or nursing.