SHOP OUR SMALL OILS
· ANU OIL (10 ml) - It is purificatory, pacificatory, and provides a rejuvenating effect, used for nasyam.
· BALA OIL (10 ml) - useful in rheumatic complaints, cervical spondylosis, upper respiratory infections, epilepsy.
· DHANWANTARAM OIL 101 (10 ml) - useful in neuromuscular and skeletal diseases of vata origin, prevention of vata vyadhis, pre and postnatal care.
· ELANEER KUZHAMPU (10 ml) - useful eye care formula used to support the treatment of corneal ulcers, pterygium, and the early stages of cataracts.
· GANDHA OIL (10 ml) - useful in fractures, dislocations, osteoporosis, and osteopenia, osteoarthritis.
· KSHIRABALA 101 (10 ml) - useful in all acute rheumatism, hemiplegia, facial paralysis, and enema.
· KUNKUMADI OIL (10 ml)- useful in discoloration of face, pimples, wrinkles & premature greying of hair. For external application as well as Nasya.
· MIGRAKOT OIL (100 ml) - an external oil applied to the head for headache and migraine. This oil offers analgesic, cooling, pain-relieving, hemostatic, antithrombic, and anti-oxidant properties, along with vasodilation for improved nerve cell transmission. The formula is non-greasy and non-sticky for an easy application.
· VACHALASUNADI COCONUT OIL (50 ml) - useful in all problems associated with the ear, especially otorrhea, headache, tinnitus, etc. It is applied to the head and by dropper-full into the ears.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Kottakkal Ayurveda products and this information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have serious, acute or chronic health problems, please consult a trained health professional. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained Ayurvedic practitioner or doctor, call (800) 215-9934 or email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with one of our affiliated Ayurvedic professionals. Check with your doctor before taking herbs when pregnant or nursing.