Oil plays a vital role in the Ayurvedic system of healing. In this issue, we present some oils useful for mouth gargling, ear drops, eye drops, and internal use. There are some oils, where the oil making process is repeated 101 times and are greatly enhanced. These oils are Dhanwantaram 101 or Kshirabala 101 and are available in the smaller 10 ml size, and generally, the oral dosage is 5 - 10 drops.
OILS FOR MOUTH GARGLE
- ARIMEDADI OIL - useful for tooth pain, infected gums, a loose tooth, and is used as a mouth gargle.
- VALIYA ARIMEDAS OIL - useful for tooth pain, infected gums, a loose tooth, and is used as a mouth gargle.
OILS FOR INTERNAL USE
- GANDHARVAHASTADI OIL - specific laxative for rheumatic complaints.
- KSHIRABALA OIL - useful in all acute rheumatism, hemiplegia, facial paralysis, and enema.
- MAHA BALA OIL - useful in male and female infertility, postnatal care, fractures, dislocations, and seizure disorders.
- MAHA NARAYANA OIL - useful for multiple symptoms, deafness, male subfertility, and fractures.
- PRASARANI OIL - very useful in rheumatism of lower extremities
- VALIYA PRASARANI OIL - useful in degenerative neuro-musculoskeletal manifestations, sub-fertility, and sexual debility.
- ANU OIL (10 ml) - It is purification, pacification and provides rejuvenating effect, used for nasya.
- BALA OIL (10 ml) - useful in rheumatic complaints, cervical spondylosis, upper respiratory infections, epilepsy
- DHANWANTARAM OIL 101 (10 ml) - useful in neuromuscular and skeletal diseases of vata origin, prevention of vatavyadhis, pre and postnatal care.
- ELANEER KUZHAMPU (10 ml) - useful eye care formula used to support the treatment of corneal ulcers, pterygium, and the early stages of cataracts.
- GANDHA OIL (10 ml) - useful in fractures, dislocations, osteoporosis, and osteopenia, osteoarthritis
- KSHIRABALA 101 (10 ml) - useful in all acute rheumatism, hemiplegia, facial paralysis, and enema.
- KUNKUMADI OIL (10 ml)- useful in discoloration of face, pimples, wrinkles & premature graying of hair. For external application as well as Nasya.
- MIGRAKOT OIL (100 ml) - an external oil applied to the head for headache and migraine. This oil offers analgesic, cooling, pain-relieving, hemostatic, antithrombic, and anti-oxidant properties, along with vasodilation for improved nerve cell transmission. The formula is non-greasy and non-sticky for an easy application.
- VACHALASUNADI COCONUT OIL (50 ml) - useful in all problems associated with the ear, especially otorrhea, headache, tinnitus, etc. It is applied to the head and by dropper-full into the ears.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Kottakkal Ayurveda products and this information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have serious, acute or chronic health problems, please consult a trained health professional. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained Ayurvedic practitioner or doctor, call (800) 215-9934 or email us at mailto:email@example.com and we will provide you with one of our affiliated Ayurvedic professionals. Check with your doctor before taking herbs when pregnant or nursing.