Eye Health, Anxiety, Insomnia and More
Maha Traiphala Ghritam is an Ayurvedic supplement utilizing ghee as the base and Triphala, a most famous Ayurvedic herb consisting of three fruits, Haritaki, Amalaki, Vibhitaki. These fruits are a powerful trio appreciated for its toning, strengthening, and purifying qualities.
Haritiki, Amalaki, Vibhitaki
This product also contains three vitally important herbs, Yashtimadhu, Ashwagandha, and Guduchi. These herbs were recently recognized by the AYUSH Ministry for their ability to improve immunity. The Indian government is currently conducting research for their value in the fight against coronavirus.
Maha Traiphala Ghritam calms both vata and pitta and is very useful during times of stress, increased anxiety, and insomnia. Ayurvedic Doctors use it during Pañcakarma and a daily supplement for supporting eye disorders with dryness, irritation, and infections.
A diet rich in vitamin A is recommended for supporting eye health. Foods like sweet potato, red pepper, carrots, pumpkin, leafy greens, spinach, lettuce, apricots, mango, papaya, as well as ghee.
Maha Traiphala Ghritam should be taken with warm water to help assimilate its properties. Always follow your Ayurvedic Doctor's recommendations for when and how to take all Ayurvedic products.
- Ghee - Ghritam
- Goats milk – Ajakshira
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Amalaki - Phyllanthus emblica
- Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica
- Yashtimadhu – Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera
- Guduchi - Amrita - Tinospora cordifolia
- Markava - Eclipta prostrata
- Vasa - Justicia beddomei
- Vyaghri - Solanum virginianum
- Long pepper - Piper longum
- Utpala - Kaempferia rotunda
- Raisins - Draksha - Vitis vinifera
- Sugar - Sita - Saccharum officinarum